Sumerians is a city building game inspired by the history of the third millennium BC in Mesopotamia
Features included in the Early Access release:
- Building levels. The city will progress from mud houses to bigger buildings made of bricks.
- Zoning where houses and business owned by citizens will spawn: Houses, workshops, farms, markets.
- Salaries are paid with goods: Grain, beer, fabrics.
- Agriculture. Grain, flax.
- Production chains. Beer, Pottery, Fabrics, Weaponry.
- Transportation of products. Transport workers, donkeys.
- Canals to increase irrigated areas.
- Walls.Two levels: mud walls and bricks walls.
- Crime will increase with population. Security guard posts reduce crime.
- Water access for the population. Wells and Shadufs.
- Ornamentation. Columns, Plants, Statues.
- Temples and Ziggurats.
- Trade to sell and import needed materials in the advance stage of the game, like cooper and tin.
- Immigration. Quality of live and city reputation will attract new people.
- Roads. Dirt roads are created by the citizens. The player can paint and erase more walking areas.
- Statistics of population growth, production, storage…
- Region maps with different levels of difficulty.
Features planned to be included before becoming a finished game (some of these features may not be not fully implemented, and others may be added during the development of the game).
- Husbandry. Sheep, Cattle…
- Production chains related to husbandry: Wool, Meat.
- More housing / workshops variations.
- Big temples.
- More ornamentation objects.
- Higher level of walls.
Higher level of housing. ✓
- Housing zoning on hillsides.
- Administration buildings / Palace.
- Land Trade.
- More import products: Salt, Stone.
- Improve building management and workers priorities.
- Map regions with more difficulty variations and regions with hard difficulty.
Add more building tools: fix angle rotation to 90º steps. ✓