Sumerians is a city building game inspired by the history of the third millennium BC in Mesopotamia
Features included in the Early Access release:
- Building levels. The city will progress from mud houses to bigger buildings made of bricks.
- Zoning where houses and business owned by citizens will spawn: Houses, workshops, farms, markets.
- Salaries are paid with goods: Grain, Beer, Fabrics.
- Agriculture. Grain, flax, sesame.
- Cattle breeding.
- Production chains. Beer, Pottery, Fabrics, Weaponry, Jewelry.
- Transportation of products. Transport workers, donkeys, Ox carts.
- Canals to increase irrigated areas.
- Three levels of walls.
- Crime will increase with population. Security guard posts reduce crime.
- Water access for the population. Wells and Shadufs.
- Ornamentation. Columns, plants, statues, plazas.
- Tech Tree.
- Temples and Ziggurats.
- Trade to sell and import needed materials like cooper and tin.
- Immigration. Quality of live and city reputation will attract new people.
- Paths created by the citizens or painted on the map.
- Statistics of population growth, production, storage…
- Region maps with different levels of difficulty.
Features planned to be included before becoming a finished game (some of these features may not be not fully implemented, and others may be added during the development of the game).
Livestock. Sheep, Cattle. ✓ More Production chains: Wool, Meat, Oil, Jewelry ✓ Ox-carts. ✓ Fishing. ✓ More import products: Stone, Gold, Gems. ✓ Big temple. ✓ Plazas. ✓ Higher level of walls. ✓ Higher level of housing. ✓ Housing zoning on hillsides.✓ Administration buildings / Palace. ✓ Map regions with more difficulty variations and regions with hard difficulty.✓ Add more building tools: fix angle rotation to 90º steps. ✓